Sunday, April 5, 2009

rain!

today i went basketball! YAY!

i was the first one to get there and it was scary+lonely!
them michelle, sheiela, joycie and matt came.....
then terence, kit and terry came....and also a guy caller wie rin/ren???

we played...4 against 4...while we were playing it started to drizzle, then it started to pour when the boys brigade...finished and came out!

so we went to the shelter! then erick and joycie were playing in the rain as in collect water and splash it on others face....!?

so...while they were doing that i went to them and asked if i could join them....
insted of replying by mouth the splashed the water on my face...and the water, tasted sweet!

I SAW WEI LUN!!!!!!!!!! so cute!!!!
one of the kid who loves marcus alot!

then we waited waited and waited....while waiting people were telling LAME jokes.....!
and we also played "london bridge is falling down"
cool eh??
then sheiela, joycie and I sang some songs....i don't why i just follwed them

then my dad came and i went home!
half way i remembered that my phone was with michelle.....so she and matt came and gaive to me........???

No comments:

Post a Comment