Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sports day (part 1)

today we had the first part of our sports day!

tell see what happened at the stadium(balapan stadium)

So...i went there at around 2-ish and i saw MASH. it reminded me about last year.....during the Primary Sports day....

i made celine walk up and down the whole stadium....cos she was the prefect and she her duty on that day was to clean the stadium....and i helped her! and the people i saw that day came to my mind.......

So i decide to walk up and go to the other side....so we climbed up....and walked....then i saw straight- and guess who i saw!?

Angelea's best friend! A.K.A *cough*cough*........

then i didn't dare to walk straight again.....that means we had to climb down stares again....and mash didn't why she had to do that!!!! HAHA!

after that Mash Cindy and I sat together and saw people running(400m) and the Brandon got cramps....and people were comforting him......

then we had above 15 girls(400m).... they ran and Najiha (sorry i don't know how to spell her name) came first.....
then the under 15 girls.....chaddy didn't come and they had no reserv...So ivan shouted my name and ask me to come down. i was so damn blur...

I came down and asked why they called me...then he said can you please please run the 400m...then i had no choice so...i said ok...
Then i ran and then i got 4th place....i couldn't move...After the running....
Then we had shotput....But i couldn't go so i missed a turn then they asked cindy to call me...Then me and cindy walked across the field...Then i had my turn...
i got 4th....

Then we had tug off war...In that steven got a cut on his hand and steven got dizzy and i don't know about the others....

No comments:

Post a Comment