Monday, April 6, 2009

sweat!

it is so warm/hot to day!

i just came from school...and there is no one at home so i'm in my aunt's house....

I today i heard that Joel is in the hospital and i feel so BAD!!!
i really don't like the feeling when someone i know is mentally or physically hurt!


It hurt me a lot!

i pray that Joel will get well soon!

using windows messenger is hard and annoying! (my aunt's computer don't have windows live messenger)

i need to wash my hair....it is all sweaty and disgusting!
i have no idea why i said that....

i guss i'm gonna stop here for now even though there is lot my to tell about
"what happened in school today"

xoxo
pearl!


p.s there is alot of bday coming up.....zana, cindy, Zackariah(sp?), aleena....alots more...next month too...

No comments:

Post a Comment