Tuesday, May 12, 2009

LET'S PARTY!

my bro just left to school again with dad...for some talk for the students who are going to UK! so ya....do you know my BROTHER?
forget about that!

So anyways i am the reporter for our geography project!
the reason. Shafiqah said that my English was better than others!
but my bro says that my English is horrible!

then today I came to know that the YEAR8s and the YEAR7s exams are in July! so we can PARTY the this WHOLE month!
COOL eh?

ahh....I'm going to the MALL after a really LONG LONG LONG time!
The last i went to the mall was on Audrey's Birthday! IT WAS LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!
SO LET'S PARTY NOW!


still wondering on what to get for MASHEEEEEE and Ziqah the AWESOME!

YOU KNOW!? i'm gonna name my daughter SEXY!

I wonder why i am typing RANDOM stuffs right now!
oh! i know COS I AM RANDOM!

hahaha.....
i'm RANDOM! Ziqah's AWESOME!

xoxo
pearl A.K.A SEXY SOCKS!

p.s. i make the world go round!

No comments:

Post a Comment