Friday, May 15, 2009

To the left To the left *scream*

Just came back from the mall...from the so called surprise party...cos not much ppl showed up! it was kinda mean of them!

they didn't even give excuses!

ok lets skip the McD part and go to the mall part!

The mall....after McD(Ziqah and Zana left before) me and Midah went to the mall then we ran up and down like freaks...
then some one called me i don't remember who...then we found Aleena and Pat...

then ,idah and i were looking for khairi....when we found him....midah ran to him and he was blur then they went home....

after midah left we were getting ready for the movie...We watched FRIDAY THE 13!

I tell you that was the first movie i was screaming like hell...in fright!

the movie was all about killing there wasn't much dialogs!

after the movie....when we came out i felt sick, my head was pounding and i felt i was drunk!
i wasn't able walk properly!

it was a nice movie though!
and its not a good movie for kids!

and i really wanna post pix but i'm too lazy! but you can find it on my facebook if you wanna see!

i cant type anymore! my head is pounding!

xoxoxxxx
pearl A.K.A SEXY SOCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment