Saturday, November 28, 2009

3days out 2days underthe sun!

hey
i know its been long since i updated!
so her you go!

i have 10straight day of HOLIDAY! because of Eid and National Day.

my adventure started on Thursday! Went to the car museum! it was so COOL! they had a really huge Monster Truck! and we took a lots of pictures(it will be posted on facebook).
guess what time i had my lunch that day?! - 5p.m
then went to the mall we came home at i don't know it was late!
then my parents and a sister like person (you know what i mean if you know what i mean) came to help in making sandwiches.
the her husband came to our house at 11 somethin' and went to the saloon....they were sleepin' at our place.
we slept at 1sumthin' that night.

they woke up at 5.30 a.m the next morning, i woke up as usual 6 a.m.
we got ready for church. from church went to Dubai.
we went to a beach there it was so nice...then went to a park called Creek Park!
it wasn't big! then we and some brother-like people went to get a bicycle.
we waited for an hour for bicycle which we were only allowed to ride for an hour!
when we almost got our bicycle it was lunch! but we didn't give up we got it at last! it was like (Y).
there i saw a guy the looked like someone i know but didn't know how! :D
we had our lunch after everyone!
then we went cycling! around the park! we gave the cycle back and walked our way to the place where everyone was sitting!
the were having a quiz! my mum's team won!
one of my uncle he started asking riddles! it was fun it last till we reach Abu Dhabi! we reached home at 10 something...

yesterday i woke up at 6again cause we had to go to another emirate called Fujirah.
we left home at 9. it was fun make like a 'road-trip'.
to go to Fujirah we have to go through Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman! so i only have to more emirates to visit! Yay!
it was fun we went in two cars.
in the car i was in we started eating since we started our ride! the other car too bad almost everyone slept!
our plan was actually going to Dibba, to a beach i forgot the name then to Hatah it like a dam...but it was time already so we didn't go to Hatah...
then we went to a desert!
it was cold i was shivering!
then i started my sleep like this!:
people beside me didn't want me to sleep so they kept walking me up!
so i told them that they can wake we up at 9p.m just 15min....but the didn't wake me up at all!
they woke me up just 5min before my house! when i reached home i was so tired that i didn't even shower and went to bed!
then woke up at 9 o'clock sharp. brushed my teeth.
i was starving then my mum made me wait for 3min or less...for my breakfast it was like! Arrrrrg!
then watched half of 'Jaws the Revenge' or something!
and now i'm gonna got!
my hair is itchy!

i think this is my longest post! i think!

-pearl!

p.s. i was gonna say something but i forgot!
teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment