Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FINALLY BASKIN ROBBINS!

a week without ice-cream, chocolate, BASKIN ROBBINS! -

Finally i went to BASKIN ROBINS today it was like OMG!
i had a CHOCOLATE chiller!

its actually kinda like a shake...or it is a shake!
OK never-mind that....

one-forth of the cup is filled with CHOCOLATE SYRUP and then there is CHOCOLATE shake and on top of that there is whipped cream and on top of that there is a lil' bit of CHOCOLATE SYRUP!

i did take a picture but...see it yourself I'll out descriptions!

And another thing ALL my hard was a waste for this week!
Cause I thought that my English book review was this week and i stayed up all night doing it i even work up at 5.30 in the morning to do it!

and when i reached school i asked my friends and they told me it was not for this week but for the next week!

I didnt edit any of the pictures!:
i drank it on my way back home!
after the dink was finishedthe CHOCOLATE at the bottom!
Pearl!

p.s. my school bubbies pic will be posted on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment