Friday, November 6, 2009

weeks over

hey guys!

I SEE THAT YOU GUYS ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so this week is over and tomorrow I have school!
and my i have so many projects! and i dont know how to do them! it is so annoying!

i have a project due tomorrow, another on due on Wednesday and another one due on next Wednesday!

tomorrow is done!
Wednesday's not! im gonna get an F in English! NNNOOOOOoooooooo......
next Wednesday Geo! have no idea about that!
then history!

OMG! this is torture!

and i was suppose to watch the Micheal Jackson movie on thursday but my mum didnt allow!
then i went dinner last night it was fun! it was a birthady party from church! he took me and 3more ppl with him and his friends from work!
poor him his special shirt got destroyed!

i also made him a cake! and it took me forever! but it came out good!
everyone like it!
my next mission is on NEXT month!

and what else do i have to say?
YOU GUYS ARE HAVING FUN WITHOUT ME!
:(

thats all for now!
iloveyouguys!
PeaRl!

p.s i love this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment