Wednesday, March 4, 2009

jealous

P-E-A-R-L-Y -P-E-A-R-L that's her [me]
Its the pearly pearl club house
come inside there is pearl inside
Its the pearly pearl club house!

by Emmeline Lau!


so anyways today that crazy teacher made me and sui lan stand on the chair for not answering her question! so mean!

okey to the fun part Emmeline Lau thought me how to make a envelop[the childish way] !

during the last period me and Emmeline went crazy about dimple!
Mickey, Shan, Amal, Zana, then then.....ummm.....i asked Brandon to smile to see if he has a dimple! HE DIDN'T SMILE! so mean!

when we were coming back Emmeline followed us(me, pat and anitha.)

she was describing her bro's butt! it was funny, her bro kept looking back at us!
that is all i go and BTW its my mum's BIRTHDAY!

Mickey's birthday is on SATURDAY.....[he's younger than me????]

No comments:

Post a Comment