Wednesday, March 4, 2009

;p

today was funny?
i forgot to take the things that i was suppose to take!
And i forget to take my pen drive i thought-but it was in my pocket, i only knew that after i came home from school!
I AM SO FORGETFUL.
haha....
then i went back to school to give the pen drive to Cindy!
while go back i felt like following the yellow house to tasik...[Cindy and Midah followed me home]
After we came back...we went to tamu...and saw teacher Steven, Tai and ....i don't remember anyways. we saw them eat! haha...
When we went back to school Aime wanted to borrow my shirt cause she didn't bring her's so we walked back to my house to get her a shirt...
then we lost the YELLOW house.....[they left us behind not really.]
So we had to stay at school and watch the cheerleaders...
and also guys dancing weirdly. in a good way!

I don't remember anything else!
ya! it was raining heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment