Monday, May 25, 2009

No talking for a week????

Hey guys i officially stop talking! If i wanna sing again! I really mis that happy voice!

So just now i asked my mum that cure for getting my voice back....And my mum said need to not talk for a week!

For a girl like me! I don't know if i can do it!

Cos i'm a chatter-box! So i don't know if i can do it!
Hopefully!

And i like there ppls voice: david cook, kris allen, azeem, jason mraz! They are good better that good! I love their voice!!!!

KRIS WON!!!!

Even though it been a while since american idol ended for this year....i'm still not over about Kris's winning!! its was really surprising that kris won cos if you watced the finals at the stadium (where it was held) adam had more supporter and even on facebook and all the other places....there was alot of peeps who were supporting adam but at the end the lost!
I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
KRIS WON!!!!!

And guys you should really listen to PERMANENT by David cook! Its so nice!!!!

I wish my vocals are supah good!!! That ppl will ask me to sing with my favourite singers!!! DAVID COOK! JASON MRAZ! KRIS ALLEN!

I wanna do something about my musical talents so i'll do a degree in music i guess?

I really dont know what i should be!

Still loving the bar-tender and kris allen! :)

xoxo
pearl A.K.A SEXY SOCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment