Saturday, May 30, 2009

tired!

i need to sleep more! not exactly!


Yesterday was THE GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER!
and Michelle Fung, Caroline, Anna and I stayed there for the whole night!
it was fun being in God's presence. it was also really tiring but worth it!

But me and carol missed an hour of praying cos we were too tired and Michelle missed only half an hour of the prayer! i think so! i don't knw!

i have loads of things to blog now! so ya i shall blog!



this dude is really expresive!

ah...what else...i saw willy and chole yesterday/today!
we had chicken porridge!

that was random wasn't it?!

anyways! i never knew Willy could sing! it was really nice!

and tubby got baptized today!

I'm going to the beach tomorrow!

Kris won!

why am i being so random today? hmm.....

i was going to upload pix but i forgot!

i'm having short term memory!
Oh my gosh!

i wanna watch 17 AGAIN! my bro told me he will take me after his exams! that is 18 June!
and i will be in CAMP!!!!!!

YOUTH CAMP'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont knw what else to say so i shall stop!

xoxo
pearl A.K.A SEXY SOCKS!



No comments:

Post a Comment